- Assessment of Client Goals and Objectives:
Murray Securities considers several factors to help ensure that each client obtains investment management that is tailored to meet their individual goals. We will take the time to review each client's relevant financial information such as liquidity needs, income potential and personal preferences. Then we will mutually decide on an asset management plan, as well as, determine appropriate expectations with regard to achieving our objectives.
- Creating An Investment Portfolio:
In order to build a diversified portfolio, Murray Securities believes that each and every investment decision should be supported by comprehensive and thorough research. All of our research is conducted in-house and rarely considers reports prepared from large financial institutions.
- No Annual Fee for Active Personal & Pension Accounts*
- Free Checking
- Web Based Account Information
- Confirmations by Email
- Exercise of Employee Stock Options (restrictions apply)
- Stock and Bond Research
- Retirement planning for small businesses
- Customer Service: During business hours, our telephone is answered by our receptionist. We believe in customer service and having your call directed to the appropriate person the first time.
*A $35 fee may be charged for inactive accounts. Please see Schedule A of the Customer Information Brochure for details or ask your broker.
Check the background of investment professionals by using the following link. https://brokercheck.finra.org/